Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: the HAUL thread thatvanished...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    heeeheeee!!

    333B53A843232327Ffp643Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E232353A9683C373ot1lsi

    333B53A843232327Ffp633Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E232353A9683B3A87ot1lsi

    333B53A843232327Ffp643Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E232353A9693343Bot1lsi

    the whole gang.(so far)

    333B53A843232327Ffp643Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E232353A9683A3B97ot1lsi


    funny thing...
    I placed two orders when I ordered this guy.

    one shipped 4 days after the other...
    wtf is with that?!?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sweet! I saw you mention on the white board that you didn't like Gunner's head, but I like it. Didn't think I would, but when I got him I changed my mind.

    You are getting quite the Microman collection going, it's quite an addiction eh? Good to have you aboard! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 18, 2004 02:59 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  3. #3
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    Cool figures and cool packaging!

    I will not give in to temptation. I will not buy any of these beyond the Batman ones.

    Yeah, right.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you have any of the Batman ones yet levere?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TCM, this is one of the reasons I want that Skully head. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    this one's okay, but not the greatest.
    Voltech, Scorl, and Cleve(?) are the best, imo.

    I still am waiting for Spy, Biom, and Divemaster, I think...

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool, cool, I think a Skeleton Man head will look great on him!

    I agree, I like Scorl and Voltech's heads the best as well.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    cooooooooooool.

  8. #8
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Do you have any of the Batman ones yet levere?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep. I bought the comic version Batman and the Batman Beyond-ish one. Love 'em both. I've got the rest on pre-order.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really wanna get my hands on the ninja one, and the commander too...
    and those micronauts I snagged on ebay. which I never got... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I still need the Commander and Ninja too. They are tough ones.

    levere, wow, I am surprised you are still holding out on other Microman figures. I mean, if you didn't have any, I would understand, but once you get one of these babies in your hands and play around with them, they become quite the addiction. At least they have for me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •